Ha ha ha ha.
I was meant to be reviewing the Spectrum buffer brush that I purchased, but I’m not going to. Quite frankly, I have no knowledge of foundation brushes and the thought of having to do this review has been making me feel like poo. So I’m just not gonna. Really. I’m going to give you a quick overview and then get onto some serious life topics.
All I can say really is. I like this brush. It’s very soft. I find it better to blend after the foundation has already been applied (but I suck at using a brush to apply foundation
beauty blender FTW) and I definitely will use it.
Also, I think I ruined it while trying to clean it so I’m not sure how to fix that. Tips?
SERIOUS LIFE TOPICS
- I got a new phone today. iPhone 8 plus. Complete impulse buy. May already be full of regret.
- BB and I have been watching way to much Parks & Recreation when I have more important things to do.
- I’m still fuming that Julia went on bake off when Stacey LEFT THE BAKING PARCHMENT IN (????WTF????)
- I started drinking a MaccyD’s hot chocolate earlier before it had cooled enough and my tongue is still burning.
- I’ve only got like 8 weeks left at college and I’m starting to feel a bit sentimental (the guys there are my only friends lol)
- I have nothing else interesting to say.
Thanks for reading.